10 November 2014

Day 3b

As I review the posts on the blog, apart from the almost-three-measure incipit which dates from earlier (by perhaps a week?  I mean, I am the only person who might know, and I'm not particularly sure) this turned out to be essentially a three-day Avocado.  Could I begin another tomorrow, and have it finished before I travel back home to Boston?  Watch This Space.

One delightful surprise has been a Colorado conductor reaching out for a sound file of I Sang to the Sky and Day Broke.  His messages came while I was yet in Massachusetts, but my publisher and I got the file ready since I've come to Atlanta.  You never know.

You Never Know II:  a church music director in Connecticut permitted me to send him In the shadow of the kindly Star.  Could it happen?

No comments: